The dynamic life will be the life you choose to operate and there is no individual outside of yourself who can predict what it will look like. Once a person has moved through the process of healing and recapitulation there are however, well-defined characteristics which do become apparent:
- Your sense of Self and Value will no longer be attached to exterior influences such as people, places, things or situations.
- The feeling of being “less-than”; self-questioning and doubt will dissipate.
- The need for arrogance and grandiosity to manipulate and gain self appreciation will cease.
- An esteemed and well-balanced sense of self (character) is experienced.
- Functional and Respectful Boundaries are learned, established and maintained.
- Awareness and Respect for one’s own Reality (the body; thinking; feelings and behavior) is experienced and expressed appropriately.
- The ability to Understand, Acknowledge and Meet ones own Needs and becoming Interdependent with Others is gained.
- Clarity of mind and perception will allow one to focus on specific goals no longer wasting time and energy on self-doubting thoughts and ideas.
- Trusting oneself for care and protection will gain courage and faith in the future.
- Emotional Intelligence (understanding how to direct ones feelings) is gained.
These are the tools used to construct a Dynamic Life.